We ship (almost) worldwide.
Delivery is via third party courier. Depending on the destination address you can select which shipping company better suits your needs.
We do not ship to Post Office box.
All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed for at time of delivery. If you log in when placing the order, you will be able to track the order here. If you place the order as "Guest" you will not be able to track it.
Order cannot be cancelled once order has been marked as shipped.
Shipping address cannot be changed once the order has been marked as shipped.
Shipping charges are determined by weight, volume and delivery location.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time, and we are not responsible for any delay or damage after the shipment leaves our premises.
If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery additional delivery charges may apply, depending on shipper's rules. Kapal-Laut can not be held responsible for any additional charges that may occur due to this reason.
Shipping time may vary depending on your location. As a rough guideline, please allow:
- 1 day for deliveries inside Indonesia via JNE YES (for selected Indonesian regions only)
- 1-3 days for deliveries inside Indonesia via JNE REGULER
- 2-4 days for deliveries inside Indonesia via JNE OKE
- 3-5 days for international deliveries to Australia, Singapore and Malaysia,
- 5-10 days for international deliveries to other destinations.
In some destination countries, customs duties and regulations may apply. We can't estimate the cost of custom's duties as it depends on every destination country current laws and regulations. In case of doubt please check (in advance) with your local Customs Office.
Currently we serve international customers with several courier services, depending on availability, pricing and timing.
- JNE International
Shipping companies have some limitations:
- EMS: Due to Covid-19 air transport disruptions, EMS Indonesia stopped all shipments to most countries. As soon as EMS restores its parcel service, the service will be available in this online shop.
- JNE International: Due to their internal procedures we are forced to supply them an scanned ID of the receiver (you, the customer).
- The Netherlands: Even being a full EU member, Customs Duties in The NEtherlands are outrageously expensive, So, after a few reasonaly unhappy customers we stopped sending to the Netehrlands. If you are OK with high Customs Duties in The Netherlands, just let us know and we will process your order .
- Russian Federation: Recent law changes does not allow the import of jewellery into Russian Federation by private individuals.
Any country you miss from the country list, just contact us and we will check it out